2 in 1 sounds good; but what about a product that is a multi-tasking extraordinaire? In comes the Figs & Rouge 100% Natural Lip Balm. This multi-talented balm is natural goodness for your skin in a 17ml tin. With a simple list of ingredients (Ricinus Communis Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Limonene, Citral, Linalool & Geraniol) and a promise of being 100% natural.
The balm is available in a variety of flavours from playful Lemon Berry to classic Aloe Mint. The vintage tins inspire a sense of nostalgia and take you back to the brands’ English roots.
The Lip Balm has a thick texture that makes it easy to work with on skin & hair and has a humectant effect that works well will all skin and hair concerns. Once applied though, it is light to wear and can be applied in concentration to areas with more severe concerns. The balm sets matte and doesn’t feel greasy. The tin is convenient to carry in your clutch and is essential for everything you may ever need in a balm.
Here’s a list of 10 things you the Figs & Rouge Lip Balm can be used for:
1. Lip Balm
2. A dry Skin Remedy for Ankles, Elbows and Knees
3. For Definition – Rub a small amount between your palms and run it down the centre of your legs to make
your legs appear longer without an obvious shimmer.
4. Apply a small amount with an angled brow brush to set your brows. Go over it with a spooley brush to fix
them in place.
5. When travelling apply a thin layer on your face and lips to avoid excessive loss of moisture caused by the dry
6. Stray? No way! – Use a small amount of balm to set your stray hairs in place. If you have shorter hair and
want to add texture to your do, use a slightly larger amount to achieve the look.
7. For a glossy eye shadow look – We love a good smokey wet eye look, but most petroleum based jellies
smear easily. This balm gives you the look minus the grease and the mess.
8. Cracked Heel? No Big Deal! – Apply a thin film once daily for 5 days to your cracked heel (preferably at
9. Cuticle lovin’ – Apply it to the skin around your fingers and toes to nourish the nail bed.
10. Mix n’ Match Buddy – Create your own lipstick colours using a small amount of the balm as base. Mix old
lipstick colours and pigments from your previous powder makeup or pigment creams to come up with signature
shades of lippies. Since it has a thicker formula than petroleum jelly, it will glide on as a lipstick should and
stay put for longer!
With the Figs & Rouge multi-tasking lip and body balms the possibilities are endless! Available at outlets including Boots the Pharmacy,Organic Foods & Café, The Change Initiative and Make-Up Etc for only AED 30, the lip balm is a complete steal!
Try it out and let us know what you think, untill next time then!
The beauty blog ME, xoxo